Thank you for visiting or being a customer of NoiseAware Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect personal information voluntarily provided to us by you, our visitors and users, when interacting with our sites or software through opt-in forms, account registration, purchasing and checkout, contacting us, or otherwise participating in the normal actions of the Sites and Software.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, our Sites and Software, the features you choose to use, and the actions you choose to take.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- First and last name
- Contact information including email, phone, or postal address
- Account passwords
- Payment data including credit card information and billing address (all payment information is passed and stored securely by our payment processor, we do not retain payment information)
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. You must notify us of any changes to your personal information.
Some information is automatically collected when you visit, use, or navigate our Sites and Software. This information is not personally identifying (like name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as IP address, browser, device characteristics, operating systems, language preferences, referring URLs, device names, location, and information about how and when you access our Sites and Software.
We also utilize common web technologies like cookies to collect information.
If you use our mobile application, we may additionally collect the following types of information:
- Geo-location information to provide location-based services while you are using the mobile application
- Mobile device feature access, namely camera access (you can change permissions at any time in your device’s settings)
- Mobile device data such as device model, manufacturer, operating system, and IP address
- Push notifications regarding your account, which can be disabled through our mobile application or from your device’s settings
We may also obtain additional information about you from other sources such as third-party marketing partners and operational products. Some examples of the types of information we may receive from third parties includes social media information, search results and links, and paid listings or sponsored links.
How Your Information is Used
We use your personal information collected from our Sites and Software for a variety of business purposes designed to serve you better and more appropriately. We process your information for our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a service contract with you with your consent to our Terms & Conditions.
We may use your information to perform one or more of the following tasks:
- Facilitate account creation and log in functions with email address, password, and some basic personal information
- Send marketing communications in accordance to your preferences (you may opt-out of our promotional emails at any time)
- Manage your orders and provide relevant information to you such as payment receipts and shipment tracking information
- Request feedback or testimonials in an effort to improve your experience with our Sites and Services
- Deliver targeted content to you via display advertising or marketing communications managed internally or through third parties
- Enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- Respond to legal requests following our policies and the law as applicable
- For other business purposes such as data analysis, product research, marketing performance, and technical performance of our Sites and Services
How Your Information is Shared
It is never our intent to share your information with another party, however sometimes it is necessary under the following conditions:
- You give us direct consent or request to share your information for a specific purpose
- When it is necessary to perform a legitimate business interest to serve you (such as technical support or account management)
- When it is a requirement to fulfill the terms of a contract you have entered into
- When we are legally required to do so under obligation of applicable law such as in response to a court order
- When we believe it is necessary to prevent or respond to potential violations of our policies, prevent fraud or other crimes against our business, or in any situation involving risks to the safety of any person or persons.
At times when we do share your information with third parties, we make a legitimate effort to only share the minimum amount of information required to perform the desired business function. Vendors, consultants, or other third-party service providers may at times be granted access to your information so that we may deliver the best possible service to you. Some examples of the types if third parties that may or may not access your information include payment processing services, email delivery services, analytics services, communication and support services, and customer relationship management services. We may also transfer your information in the event or during the negotiations of a sale or transfer of our business. Unless specifically stated in this policy, we will never sell or trade your personal information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
We reserve the right to choose and change our vendors, consultants, and service providers at any time.
Cookies and Tracking
Retention of Information
We will always keep your information as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this policy, unless a longer period is required by law, such as for tax or accounting purposes. When we have determined we have no ongoing or potential upcoming legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize your data within a period not exceeding 90 days. If this is not possible because, for example, your information has been stored in backup archives, we will continue to securely store your information and prevent access to it until deletion is possible.
Protection of Information
To the best of our abilities, we have implemented appropriate and modern technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any and all data that we process. We cannot guarantee the safety of your information that is processed or stored by us and we make no claims as to the security measures of our third-party services providers, the underlying technologies of our Sites and Software, or the various number of products you may elect to use to interact with our business. Any transmission of information through our Sites and Software is performed at your own risk. You should only access our Sites and Software in a secure and trusted environment.
We do not knowingly solicit or accept any data from any person under the age of 18 years of age. By using our Sites and Software, you represent that you are 18 years old or older, or that you are the parent or legal guardian of such a minor and consent to the minor’s dependent use of our Sites and Software. If we discover that we have personal information from any user less than 18 years of age, we will deactivate that user’s account and make reasonable efforts to promptly and permanently delete that user’s information.
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time via the standard features of our Sites and Software or by communication with a representative of our company.
If you reside in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to follow the standard complaint filing process of your local data protection supervisory authority (https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/…).
Most web browsers and mobile operating systems and applications accept cookies and tracking tools by default but offer features or settings to disable many or all tracking features. There is no standard for recognizing or disabling tracking features, and so we make no guarantee that our Sites and Software are compatible with any other technology you elect to use. We encourage you to research your browser’s or mobile device’s capabilities if you would like to limit our access to your information.
If you choose to remove or reject cookies or other tracking technologies, this could affect the performance of our availability of certain features in our Sites and Software.
You can opt-out of marketing communications from the included opt-out feature (typically a link labeled ‘unsubscribe’). Even if you opt-out we may still require to send you service-related communications necessary for the administration and use of your account. You are welcome to contact us with questions or concerns about our communications with you.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with NoiseAware, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you post publicly. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make our best effort to ensure that your data is not publicly displayed, but please be aware that it may not be possible for the data to be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Comments, questions, or concerns in regards to our policies can be directed to our team using this contact information.
3106 Commerce St
Dallas, TX 75226