Noise Monitoring Compliance for Park City Vacation Rental Owners
To promote quiet communities, Park City recommends noise monitoring devices in all vacation rentals. Noise monitors should be used indoors and outdoors, in patio, pool and gathering areas. Hosts are encouraged maintain noise monitor data for at least two months after each booking.
NoiseAware has partnered with short-term-rental permitting and compliance platform GovOS to make noise monitoring easy and affordable for Park City vacation-rental owners. Don’t risk ordinance-violation fines, or loss of your permit. Protect your properties, permits and revenue with the only 100% privacy-safe indoor-outdoor noise monitoring solution for vacation rentals.
EXCLUSIVE for Park City Vacation Rental Owners:
75% Off using code PARKCITY75 until September 1, 2022
- Detects noise issues before they lead to complaints, fines or damage
- Alerts you as soon as a problem is detected
- Is easy to install, tamperproof, weatherproof and FCC-certified privacy-safe
- Pays for itself for an entire year with just one average night’s booking fee
- Automatically resolves 90% of noise issues in under 30 minutes
1 - 9 PropertiesMonitor in-home with real-time alert notifications.
$ 15 Per Month Billed at $180/yr
WiFi connected sensor
Alert notifications and custom quiet hours
Guest overnight monitoring and messaging services
Mobile app for instant awareness
10+ PropertiesCustomized solution for your entire portfolio with 24/7 service & support.
All features of 1 - 10 Package, plus...
Customized portfolio configuration
Onboarding, training, and designated support
Professional installation available