Noise Monitoring Compliance for Henderson Nevada Vacation Rentals
As of November 2020, the city of Henderson requires noise monitoring devices in all vacation rentals. Noise monitors must be installed both indoors, and outdoors, in patio, pool and gathering areas. And hosts have to maintain noise monitor data for at least two months after each booking. Fortunately, there is a simple, affordable solution that covers all your bases, and keeps you in compliance. Protect your vacation-rental permit, properties and neighbors with the #1 noise and occupancy solution for short-term rentals. Get Henderson, Nevada, vacation-rental noise monitoring now, and reap the rental revenue rewards of one the country’s most popular vacation destinations!
- Detects noise issues before they lead to complaints, fines or damage
- Alerts you as soon as a problem is detected
- Is easy to install, tamperproof, weatherproof and FCC-certified privacy-safe
- Pays for itself for an entire year with just one average night’s booking fee
- Automatically resolves 90% of noise issues in under 30 minutes
- Compliant with current Henderson Vacation Rental Permit Regulations
1 - 9 PropertiesMonitor in-home with real-time alert notifications.
Wifi connected sensor
Alert notifications and custom quiet hours
Guest overnight monitoring and messaging services
Mobile app for instant awareness
10+ PropertiesCustomized solution for your entire portfolio with 24/7 service & support.
All features of 1 - 10 Package, plus...
Customized portfolio configuration
Onboarding, training, and designated support
Professional installation available